Tracy’s Art Studio offers a wide range of School Art Programming to suit your schools needs and budget.
Classes are taught by a professional artist with over 14 years experience, teaching children the joys of creating Art. Lessons are available in both Visual Arts and Inspiring Craft Projects!
- Broaden your schools understanding of the Arts
- Customized lesson plans to suit your school needs and budget
- Lessons available in drawing, painting on canvas, pastel, watercolours, and sculpture
- Special Holiday Craft Lessons available
- Build your School Art Gallery
- Learn what inspired famous artist’s both past and present
Whether you’re looking for art lessons on a regular basis or for a one time special event, let your students, learn the joys of creating art through Tracy’s Art Studio. We can come to you or you can visit us (our party room can accommodate up to 26 children)!
School and Small Group Art Lessons:
- We have hundreds of lesson plans available, and can customize one for your classroom. Projects available in drawing, painting – watercolours or acrylic on canvas, clay/sculpture and fun mixed media art.
Cost: Varies based on your budget, school location, art class in our Studio etc. We would be happy to customize a lesson for you. There are many different supplies we use and we can work within your budget to create some Awesome ART with your class!
Cost may differ depending on location/travel time/adding on additional children or if painting on canvas. Discount applies if your school books more than one Art Lesson for multiple classes on the same day or we come on a regular basis.
To inquiry on pricing please email our Studio and provide the following:
- School name and location (if applicable).
- Where you would like the Art Lesson held (our Studio or your School).
- How many students will be attending? Ages, number of groups/classes?
- Preferred date, time and length of lesson?
- Did you want the class to be held on one day or over the course of several days?
- What budget range do you have in mind? A budget range helps us get a feel for what types of Art projects we can offer. Some schools have a higher budget and we can offer some really unique art projects for the students. While others are looking for more low cost budget friendly options. We have projects designed for low, medium and high price options and would be happy to customize something for you and your students. We have lots of fun, creative options for any budget.
To request a brochure or for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to receive email updates?Sign Up Now »